This company is looking for a Frontend Web Developer to assist the Application Delivery Manager in designing, developing, and maintaining internal and customer business applications and systems
Job DescriptionThis company is looking for a Frontend Web Developer to assist the Application Delivery Manager in designing, developing, and maintaining internal and customer business applications and systems.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Assisting with analysis, problem-solving, development and delivery of maintainable and efficient software solution elements across their business capabilities.
- Develop software which meets or exceeds their quality and performance standards.
- Function collaboratively as a member of a professional technology team engaged in the structured and timely delivery of technology solutions.
- Pursue self-improvement, innovation and the adoption of best practice in order to enhance the productivity and effectiveness of the team.
- Develop and execute test plans that thoroughly test applications and allow for quality implementation of applications;
o Prepare and maintain documentation of applications and systems.
o Communicate status, issues and risks with leaders in a timely manner.
o Deliver outcomes that fit within the design direction and architectural boundaries provided by the design team.
- Provide consistent and improving level of quality within the code base, working with the Quality Assurance team to allow an efficient, high quality test capability.
- Provide delivery outcomes that minimise impact on operations while maintaining second-level support, delivering increased stability to their enterprise applications.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience consuming RESTful interfaces.
- Experience with Single Page Websites and responsive web design.
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team.
- Demonstrated experience creating work item estimates.
- Ability to independently manage time, working towards and meeting agreed deadlines