Our public sector client is currently looking to recruit 2x Programme Support Officers on an initial 4 month contract, looking to start immediately
Our public sector client is currently looking to recruit 2x Programme Support Officers on an initial 4 month contract, looking to start immediately.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a Programme Support / Project Support role and be confident managing stakeholders. The purpose of the role is to support the development and delivery of the CONTAIN coordinated programme of COVID enforcement activity across Nottinghamshire in order to reduce the transmission.
* Lead the delivery of assigned areas of the Contain framework programme within a defined Community Safety Partnership (CSP) area.
* Provide corporate and county wide leadership on a specified aspect of the Contain Framework e.g. Contact Tracing, Enforcement, Data sharing, testing.
* Develop engage and maintain strong relationships with all key Contain partners including District Councils, Police etc within the defined CSP.
* Help drive forward the delivery of key projects within the Contain activity framework within the CSP.
* Maximise the Contain impact of the local tasking meetings between district, policy and public health.
* Provide district input to the local Outbreak cell including summary of local intelligence, investigations and actions.
* Champion and support the use of Covid case management system in the management of local investigations and outbreaks.
* Supporting the Contain Programme Manager, Outbreak Director and Director of Public Health on any other duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within the public sector and will have a good understanding of the role played by multi-agency Local Resilience Forums (LRFs).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an immediate start with initial working from home in place