But there are so many agencies around now, right? So what makes us different?
Well, unfortunately, we don’t have a slide or flamingos roaming around the office (sorry!)
But we do have a small team that is dedicated to changing the way businesses see digital marketing.
Being a small team means you’ll be responsible for big decisions that will dictate the growth of the business, so this role would suit someone who is keen to get their hands dirty and take ownership of their client accounts.
We work with a wide range of clients from local SMEs to global brands. Working across multiple industries means you’ll need to be a strong communicator that is comfortable working in a fast-paced and high pressured environment.
What we need you to be:
Degree educated with a PhD in.... just kidding! We couldn’t care less about your grades.
The important traits we’d like you to have are:
Capable- You must have at least 1yr experience in paid media previously.
Analytical- You’ll be dealing with client budgets on a daily basis, so it’s important you can stick to and manage multiple budgets across platforms.
Ambitious- There’s plenty of scope for progression and the opportunity to manage your own team as the agency expands.
Creative- this goes without saying. Don’t be afraid of bringing new ideas to the table.
Confident- we operate a no-bullshit approach both internally and externally. Be bold and stand up for the ideas you believe in. You will never be “too junior” to have your opinion heard.
What we’d like you to be (but not essential):
Google Ads Certified
Google Analytics Certified
Facebook Blueprint Certified
What you’ll be doing:
- Ideation, creation and management of Paid Social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn. Includes designing and testing various content mediums, and campaign/budget optimisation to meet pre-determined KPIs and deadlines.
- Ideation, creation and management of Paid Search, Video, Display & Shopping campaigns across Google & Bing. Includes tasks such as landing page testing, bid optimisation, audience targeting, and device-level optimisation.
- Consistently A/B testing ad formats, copy, assets and strategies to produce the best possible results for clients.
- Analysing data and providing performance insights and strategic recommendations to the Director.
- Creating and presenting client performance reports and insights using tools such as Google Analytics, Ads Manager and Sprout Social.
What you’ll get:
20k starting salary (OTE 24k)
Fully serviced City Centre office
Fully funded industry courses & upskilling
A genuine opportunity to progress and spearhead the Paid Media Department