£30000 - £35000/annum To be discussed at Interview
Position: Location: Herefordshire / Shropshire / Worcestershire Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 + Excellent Benefits If there's something stopping you from achieving all you're capable of, you'll relish a role with a company that wil
If there's something stopping you from achieving all you're capable of, you'll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential.
Our Client, an experienced forward-thinking operator in the ever-changing consumer packaging world has retained our services to search for a Maintenance Technician. This is an excellent & rewarding post for an enthusiastic Technician who wishes to work with like-minded professionals and a company that places their people at the forefront of the company.
Due to sustained continued expansion they require a Electrically biased Maintenance Technician to perform the day to day maintenance of plant and equipment, to include moulding and assembly machinery, to ensure continuity of Production, consistent with the Company's goals and needs.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Diagnose and repair electrical/mechanical faults that occur on plant and/or equipment
* Assist with the maintenance programme for all plant and/or equipment (hydraulics, robots, ancillary machines automatic assembly)
* Process / Equipment troubleshooting and failure analysis
* Ensure all items of plant and/or equipment is in good safe working order
We anticipate that you will have:
* City & Guilds (or equivalent) Levels 1, 2 & 3 in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering (or similar) or be a Time-Served Engineer with relevant experience
* Knowledge of PLCs and Control Systems
You will be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a good salary of between £30,000 to £35,000 (dependent upon experience) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?