Part of the team remit is provide taxation deliverables for UK Fund Accounting clients in relation to OEIC, Unit Trust, Investment Trust, Life fund and equivalent investment entities. The ideal candidate will have experience of tax compliance, HMRC and tax regulations alongside fund accounting. It is also expected the candidate will have experience or willing to carry out the following:
- Knowledge of collective investment scheme tax requirements with relevant technical UK taxation experience
- Knowledge of the securities industry with experience in an FCA regulated business
- Accounting knowledge covering relevant accounting standards and regulations including UK GAAP and Investment Association SORP
- Excellent computer skills, in particular Excel.
- Provide support and input to Fund Accounting projects and client / fund changes as required