Business Partner SM&CR - London
- Providing local oversight and assurance to divisional SM&CR Operating Models to ensure continual compliance with the SM&CR regulation.
- Interfacing with local managers and management teams to ensure there is sound knowledge and application of SM&CR
- Oversee the collation & on-going maintenance of the Entity, Solution Line or Function's Certified population (including overseas staff as appropriate):
- Ensure that local SM&CR control points are correctly adhered to eg ensure role profile & SoRs are fit for purpose and that SoRs/MRMs achieve full entity coverage.
- Own and manage the Entity, Solution Line or Function's annual Fitness & Propriety (F&P) activity for SM and Certified Population:
- Attend SM&CR SME forum (change forum chaired by SM&CR Director) on best practice and SM&CR change management
- Act as a point of reference for managers who are considering disciplinary actions against a Certified Person. Determine (or facilitate the determination of) the F&P implications
- Liaise with Risk & Compliance, HR & Entity, Solution Line or Function in relation to SM&CR related issues & escalations eg F&P issues
- Identify & escalate any current & emerging trends/risks & issues resulting from reconciliation activity & MI
- Establish, document, and maintain local operating procedures for their Entity, Solution Line or Function's specific processes & procedures as required ie if there are bespoke local SM&CR process.
- Point(s) of contact for SM&CR Certified Population (CP) related queries in the Entity, Solution Line or Function
- Ensure that Line Managers keep all certified roles profiles up-to-date.
- Working with the central SM&CR team with any SM&CR related queries to achieve resolution
- Produce a monthly/quarterly (tbc) SM&CR dashboard for the business area for senior stakeholder sign-off/'Executive SM&CR Assurance'
- Provide communications, training and education on SM&CR to local SM&CR impacted population.
- Build and maintain an effective relationship with Leaders, Senior Managers, Functional SMEs and line management community to ensure compliant operation of SM&CR
Please let me know if you're interested or might know a suitable person. (see below)